Send prayers and claps for frontliners

Send prayers and claps for the fronliners like nurses and doctors. Doctors were essentials for this kind of crisis. We salute all doctors who risk themeselves solving and treating all the patients who got positive result og covid19.May the lord protect you as you protect all the patients. :pray::clap::clap::clap::clap:

3 Likes

:pray::pray::pray::clap::clap::clap: God bless all the frontliners.

Hello dear @zayn22
As you and @MakkaPakka have done, I’ll do it too.
A salute, a clap and a big gratitude feeling for this people, at this times the war is against a virus and these are our soldiers who are risking their lives for all of us. They all are noble and passionate about their work. I pray to you Lord, to take care of these medics, doctors, nurses and all of the medical personnel. Protect them and their families. Amen.
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero

YES!! :clap: :clap: :clap: They put themselves at risk just to serve the people! They are blessings from God!

@zayn22 :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Prayers up for our front liners. They can choose to stay at home or live the city hibernate in a resort but still they are choose to saves life and to take control of this virus. I will also give thanks to other front liners to other workers. who works for their family and give service to other people. Not all heroes are wearing capes sometimes Helmet. You know what i mean :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

@zayn22 a great opportunity to thank and salute our frontliners from our grabage collectors, security guard, nurses, doctors , nurse aid, polices soldiers govt officials who are in action to fight this corona virus.
an opportunity to pray for them, father God, we are lifting our friends and families and all individuals that are working as frontliners. thank you for their lives. thank you for using them as a channel of your Love and blessings.
continue to give them the strength (phyisically emotionally mentally spiritually and financially) the courage to fight this unseen. continue to hug them and remind them their labor is not in vain.
thank you Lord in the mighty name of Jesus Amen

Salute to all frontliners in Medical and others.
We love you and we appreciate all your sacrifices.
We are praying for your safety and strength as well.

Yes @zayn22 To all healthcare workers and frontliners who are currently helping in the COVID-19 situation, we applaud your dedication to serve our fellow countrymen during this difficult time. Thank you for all the sacrifices you have made, for working nonstop to keep our community safe. Your sleepless nights and restless days are worth being grateful for. Thank you for being our heroes and for answering this call of duty.You are in our thoughts and prayers. Thank you for all that you’re doing, for your courage and your selflessness. Please keep safe and healthy as well.

Hi @zayn22 thank you for this!
As an aspiring physician, I really look up to our frontliners! May they continue to help and treat patients with passion. It is really not an easy job and I salute them. May we pray for their strength, their health, and may they be protected from the virus. Thank you to all the frontliners serving the community! May you keep safe and healthy.