8 Keep falsehood and lies far from me;
give me neither poverty nor riches,
but give me only my daily bread.
9 Otherwise, I may have too much and disown you
and say, ‘Who is the Lord?’
Or I may become poor and steal,
and so dishonor the name of my God.

I feel this prayer will be helpful~

I do not think christians should live a poor life. When we look into the bible, we can find that many people of God are rich, because God blessed them with a lot of property, such as Abraham, Issaic, Jacob, Job, King solomon, and so on. The bible tells that the power to get property is from God, and we shall worship God only, rely on God only. We can live a rich life, but cannot rely on money, since the bible also tells us that the money can grow out wings and fly away.

Also, someone says that “money is the best slave, and the worst master”, so we need to be careful if we get rich. In one word, we can be rich, but we shold not rely on money, or worship money.

I don’t think so.
But if have too much money, may don’t want to seek God. That’s problem.

No, in the begining of creation, God created the world for people. We are the master of the world. So I don’t think Christian should live a poor life.

Of course, not…God will and he does do that, he provide us everything we need.

No. Because christians have a precious identity in God. So even we do not have much money, we should still live out the beautiful life of God’s son.

Poor life and rich life all are OK, the important thing is to obey God’s words.

Many Christians are rich and some are poor. That is why not all Christians need to live in poverty. But I think the blessings God gives to each person are different. If we leave God because of the increased amount of money, God will not want it. I think that all of our circumstances and all things are given to us by God.

I’d like to recommend the attitude below.

Philippians 4:10 I rejoiced greatly in the Lord that at last you renewed your concern for me. Indeed, you were concerned, but you had no opportunity to show it. 11 I am not saying this because I am in need, for I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances. 12 I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. 13 I can do all this through him who gives me strength.

No. Even though we might do not have much money, but our position is very precious and value. So even we live without money, we should live out the position of sons of God. And we can pray to God. He promises us that when we ask, we will get.

It is really better for a Christian to live a poor life.
Jesus has told us that it is easy for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God.

No, we should never live a poor life again. No matter that we have money or not, we know that we are sons and daughters of Son. Our identity is very precious.

Our purpose is to get one more soul.If I want to come into the poor, I will live a poor life, and then bring them out of poverty.
If I want to come into the rich, I will live a rich life, and then teach them do not store up your treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal, but store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal.