Should churches adjust their schedule for Superbowl?

While sport and exercises are intended to keep humans healthy there is also a question about the big commercial sport events and its influence on churches and Christians.

Here is a short read from the Christianity today(2017)

This big commercial sport event does have a big influence on Christians and Churches.
Should Superbowl have an influence on Christians and Should churches change their schedule for Superbowl?

That’s a good question.We often encounter such problems in our real life.This reminds me of the example of Eric Henry Liddell, who was not ordered by any church to give up Olympic events to observe the Sunday service, but volunteered to do so.He did not express himself with great pride, but rather with great humility that he needed to be with the Lord during the Sunday service, which could not be changed.I think he has set an example for us. I think it depends on how we feel about God

It depends on church pastor. Some pastors can and some do not.

In my opinion, no.

We are to love the Lord our God with all our heart, mind, soul and strength. And we are to love our neighbor as ourselves.

I think churches should ignore football. If the congregation is smaller as a result, do we think those that showed up are not in need of feeding from the Word?

Let each man ponder: why would you move God out of the way for your game?

Sometimes God tests us in these ways. Are we going to fall into the temptation or stand strong with Him?