Should I be looking into baptism at this church as its a pure church. Or is a baptism a baptism?

I was baptized at a church that now I realize isn’t the purest of heart. We have since started attending another church that I absolutely adore. They aline with my values 100% I have tears every service because of the beauty of Christ.
Should I be looking into baptism at this church as its a pure church. Or is a baptism a baptism?

Jessi Minshall

Which church? I haven’t been baptized and looking for a church as well.

Jenine Natomagan

One baptism

Michele Earnest

If you feel the holy spirit. You Are baptized… Bless.

Bob Dunn

I don’t think so you were being baptized in Christ not into the church and if the holy spirit is within you then you should not have to be baptized twice. You were not being baptized into a churches belief system rather the body of Christ. Now if you didn’t love Jesus and didn’t feel the presence of the holy spirit personally then I would consider being baptized with water again. If that makes sense.

Misty Jones Gipson

Ive been baptized by water 2 or 3 times in my life. Not that I thought it didn’t take the first time, but it was just a new declaration of my heart towards the Father.

Jordyn Davidson

Only one Baptism. Your heart was pure and that is what God sees. Glad you have found a good church

Tonya Hall

If you was immersed it’s ok.

Tholsee Reddy