So I had a vision for a youth worship team N I feel like the Lord would be pleased I have a role no one else can fill

So I had a vision for a youth worship team N I feel like the Lord would be pleased I have a role no one else can fill. That’s good but last time I had to fight in the spirit realm just for one song when we had to travel to another church. my students are starting to cover worship songs we don’t even practice at church we practice at home. I am fully aware about theological issues with Hillsong n all those megachurches that as long as we have the holy spirit to guide us in the true church of Christ I’m just asking for prayer or if there is any real advice for this. I wouldn’t do this if it’s not God’s plan in my life sometimes I have to push things just to get going but it all works out

Vincent Buckle

Sometimes I question myself am I just making this up when I here these worship songs or is it a opportunity I know I can’t do it without god then I remember proverbs 11 30 He who wins souls is wise

Vincent Buckle

Not even a sparrow falls to the ground apart from the will of our Father concerning his seed

Dee Blanchard

What do you mean “gave me a vision” and “fight in the spirit realm?”

James McNair Brown