So I have a couple questions I’m hoping someone can help explain to me

Hello my brothers and sisters in Christ!
So I have a couple questions I’m hoping someone can help explain to me. So I watched a video that one of my atheist friends sent me of a guy named Martin cabello and he was talking about the christian faith. I was really disturbed by it because he was talking about how Christian faith came from Judaism and Judaism came from slaves coming out of Egypt ( exodus ) and they took the god “Ra” as the god we know from our Bible. He went on and on about how Israel is basically Is Ra El meaning is Ra God
Someone help me debunk this to my friend
I’m still a babe in Christ

Alesha Deese

Well it wasn’t this Ra or whatever that delivered the Hebrews out of captivity it was God Jehovah. It was ra or whoever that split the red sea it was Jehovah. Moses did not say stand still and watch the mighty hand of ra but he said the mighty hand of God. Judisiam was started after Christianity. The word Christian was first spoke in Antioch. They called the followers of Christ the word Christians. But judisiam is based upon the belief that Jesus never rose from the dead and that the disciples stole his body and said he rose from the dead. That’s why they only believe in the Torah or the first five books of the bible. They do not believe in anything after that.

Kevin Jackson

That’s a bunch of bunk…Read the Torah and continue reading and studying the Bible…

John Haddad

What I’ve learned from this and many other “faith groups” in facebook is that even the people in Christ have a hard time believing in the things like Christians can have a demon, Halloween is obviously demonic and a day of satanic rituals, Jesus was black and other beliefs that don’t line up with the Bible- and the amount of these people you find are endless and you will go around all day long trying to correct these people and in the end- even with all the proof in the world- they still won’t care. You’ll realize that all your proof and effort will be pointless because fools don’t want to change or hear the truth. But Mike Signorelli and Isaiah Saldivar have very good videos on YouTube about other religions being debunked. Just know that you can’t fix everyone’s belief if they don’t want to fix it. God bless you. I hope you find what your looking for.

Kelly Adair

But SEEK YE FIRST the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.Matthew 6:33 (KJV)Beloved, believe not every spirit, but TRY THE SPIRITS whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.1 John 4:1 (KJV)They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and DISOBEDIENT, and unto every GOOD WORK reprobate.Titus 1:16 (KJV) Matthew 7 (KJV)22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and IN THY NAME done many wonderful works?23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.Yea, they are GREEDY dogs which can never have enough, and they are SHEPHERDS that cannot understand: they all look to their own way, EVERY ONE FOR HIS GAIN, from his quarter.Isaiah 56:11 (KJV)Let them alone: they be BLIND LEADERS of the blind. And if the BLIND lead the BLIND, both shall fall into the ditch.Matthew 15:14(KJV) Daniel 12(KJV)9 And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and SEALED TILL THE TIME OF THE END.10 Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand."… NONE of the WICKED shall UNDERSTAND…“And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must BRING, and they SHALL HEAR my voice; and there shall be ONE FOLD, and one shepherd.John 10:16 (KJV)If any man will do his will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God, or whether I speak of myself.John 7:17 (KJV)”… HE SHALL KNOW…"Facebook.com/TheOldPathChannel/MCGI.ORG

Deo Subido

If someone doesn’t have a mind for Christ they’re blind and probably deaf spiritually. They don’t have the ability to understand the truth. Unless they receive Jesus as their savior you can talk to your blue in the face and they’re not really going to understand what you’re talking about. I would stay away from those kind of videos the Bible warns us not to fill our minds with those kind of things because it causes confusion. You don’t need to watch what they want you to watch just be what God intends you to be. Your life and your testimony speaks louder than words.

Melody Wallace Mindler

I am sure you will get a lot of volunteered help to explain and help, BUT, for your benefit and edification, take up your bible, and each time you do, pray and ask the father to open your understanding as you read. God himself will teach you about then and now (that is new and old testament times and how both times relate and Jesus presence in both times )

Michael St Louis

Read the word of God… The Bible. Put on your Armor of God and protect yourself. Trust Gods word many will try to change His word or add to it but feed the Holy Spirit who Jesus put inside you( helper).

Da’Sha M. Bentley

If you are been tormented by evil spirits/ demons , I recommend Daily Mercy because it has set me free. Its an extensive online deliverance platform that you can do from anywhere you have internet . www.ricardowatson.com and look for Daily Mercy , schedule a call