So I’m doing a fasting today. Gods calling for me. What are y’all thoughts on having only water?

So I’m doing a fasting today. Gods calling for me. What are y’all thoughts on having only water?

Jorge Hernandez

Funny, Jesus never mentions fasting when the disciples asked him how to pray.

Tim Penick

Fasting doesn’t necessarily mean food it could also mean certain things you really enjoy like TV or Facebook media or things that distract you.

Crystal Menendez

Don’t tell any one your fasting

Jack Garcia

It was sad to see so many negative comments that now somehow appear to be deleted. He was just merely asking a genuine question as a believer, perhaps new; or not. It does not matter. The judgement makes my heart sad and that is why some of us are afraid to reach out

Amy Goodwin Costello

If youre fasting why are you telling everyone ??? Matthew 6:16-18King James Version16 Moreover when ye fast, be not, as the hypocrites, of a sad countenance: for they disfigure their faces, that they may appear unto men to fast. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.17 But thou, when thou fastest, anoint thine head, and wash thy face;18 That thou appear not unto men to fast, but unto thy Father which is in secret: and thy Father, which seeth in secret, shall reward thee openly.

Rab Gabar Ban Ahparyam

IT’S BETWEEN YOU AND GOD.

Marie Bracy

We shouldn’t fast on the sabbath

Emily Frazer