So if the Son sets you free you will be free indeed, you have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness for the law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. John 1:17 Romans 6:18 John 8:36

A worker who does not need to be ashamed rightly dividing the word of truth shares with the ones who seek for it (TRUTH) as a hidden treasure!

“Listen and understand, Jesus called the crowd to Him and said the secret things belong to the LORD our God, but the things revealed belong to us and to our children forever, so that we may follow all the words of this law. All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for instruction a man is not defiled by what enters his mouth the Word became flesh, and made His dwelling among us from infancy you have known by what comes out of it the Holy Scriptures, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith in Christ Jesus. My Father who has given them to Me is greater than all Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me and he said to me, “Son of man, feed your belly with this scroll that I give you and fill your stomach with it for conviction, for correction, and for training in righteousness then I ate it, and it was in my mouth vas sweet as honey. We have seen His glory, the glory of the one and only Son from the Father, full of grace and truth so that the man of God may be complete, fully equipped for every good work. I give them eternal life, no one can snatch them out of My hand and they will never perish. My Father who has given them to Me is greater than all and he said to me, “Take and eat it; it will make your stomach bitter, but in your mouth it will be sweet as honey. So I went to the angel and told him Your words were found to give me the little scroll and I ate them, no one can snatch them out of My Father’s hand. Then the disciples came to Him and said, I took the little scroll from the hand of the angel and ate it. I and the Father are one and your words became to me a joy and the delight of my heart, for I am called by your name, O LORD, God of hosts. So He said to the Jews who had believed Him, “If you continue in My word, you are truly My disciples. Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” “We are Abraham’s descendants,” they answered. “We have never been slaves to anyone. How can You say we will be set free?” I tell you, even though he will not get up and give you the bread because of friendship, yet because of your shameless audacity he will surely get up and give you as much as you need. He has filled me with bitterness; it was sweet as honey in my mouth, but when I had eaten it my stomach was made bitter, You aware that the Pharisees were offended when they heard this the Jews again picked up stones to stone to throw at him, at this are He has intoxicated me with wormwood. He has ground my teeth with gravel and trampled me in the dust. My soul has been deprived of peace; I have forgotten what prosperity is.

John 8: 31-33
Lamentations 3:15-17
Ezekiel 3:3
Matthew 15:10-12
Deuteronomy 29:29
2 Timothy 3:15-17
John 14:6
John 1:14
Luke 11:8
Jeremiah 15:16
Revelation 10:9–10