So when you see standing in the holy place 'the abomination of desolation,' described by the prophet Daniel (let the reader understand), Matthew 24:15

A worker who does not need to be ashamed rightly dividing the word of truth shares this with the reader!

Then the LORD said to me, “I will raise up for them a prophet like you from among their brothers. I will put My words in his mouth, and he will tell them everything I command him and I will hold accountable anyone who does not listen to My words that the prophet speaks in My name. He will call to Me, ‘You are my Father, my God, the Rock of my salvation.’ I will indeed appoint him as My firstborn, the highest of the kings of the earth. I will clothe him with your robe and tie your sash around him. I will put your authority in his hand, and he will be a father to the dwellers of Jerusalem and to the house of Judah. I will place on his shoulder the key to the house of David. What he opens no one can shut, and what he shuts no one can open. I will drive him like a peg into a firm place, and he will be a throne of glory for the house of his father. I will forever preserve My loving devotion for him, and My covenant with him will stand fast. These are the words of the Amen, the faithful and true Witness, the Originator of God’s creation. To the angel of the church in Laodicea write: Two or three prophets should speak, and the others should weigh carefully what is said and if a revelation comes to someone who is seated, the first speaker should stop. But if there is no interpreter, he should remain silent in the church and speak only to himself and God. They have spoken well. I know your deeds; you are neither cold nor hot. How I wish you were one or the other! So because you are lukewarm neither hot nor cold I am about to vomit you out of My mouth! You say, ‘I am rich; I have grown wealthy and need nothing.’ But you do not realize that you are wretched, pitiful, poor, blind, and naked. I counsel you to buy from Me gold refined by fire so that you may become rich, white garments so that you may be clothed and your shameful nakedness not exposed, and salve to anoint your eyes so that you may see. Those I love, I rebuke and discipline. Therefore be earnest and repent. Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in and dine with him, and he with Me. To the one who overcomes, I will grant the right to sit with Me on My throne, just as I overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne. He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.” If a man has two wives, one beloved and the other unloved, and both bear him sons, but the unloved wife has the firstborn son, when that man assigns his inheritance to his sons he must not appoint the son of the beloved wife as the firstborn over the son of the unloved wife. Instead, he must acknowledge the firstborn, the son of his unloved wife, by giving him a double portion of all that he has. For that son is the firstfruits of his father’s strength; the right of the firstborn belongs to him and we know that God works all things together for the good of those who love Him, who are called according to His purpose. For those God foreknew, He also predestined to be conformed to the image of His Son, so that He would be the firstborn among many brothers and those He predestined, He also called; those He called, He also justified; those He justified, He also glorified.

Isaiah 22:21-23
Deuteronomy 18:17-19
Psalm 89:26
1 Corinthians 14:28-30
Deuteronomy 21:15-17
Revelations 3:14-22
Romans 8:28-30