So you don’t want to go to His house on earth, yet you expect to live in His mansion in heaven?

So you don’t want to go to His house on earth, yet you expect to live in His mansion in heaven??
Think about that statement!

Donnie Miller

Our body is the temple of God. The house here on earth is just a place to worship. And I worship no matter where I am.

Vickie York

1 Like

Many in that house will spend eternity in hell! Many that don’t go to his house will spend eternity in heaven! Our body is his house! Not a building!

Alzart Deaton

His house is being use by people that only after money and are lying to use about God

Rodney Eric Slàbbert

1 Like

In my part of the world, God’s “house” today is either filled with false prophets or filled with luke warm church leaders who play to the gallery instead of winning souls for Christ. So me and a couple of strong believers started s church cell in our homes where we dive into the siring hot word of God and not the watered down one that is preached in many of the houses of God around here. Afterall, the temple of God is in Us. Matthew 18:20For where two or three gather together as my followers, I am there among them.

Ochen Darren

His house …yes…most of these houses…fake…and church can be anywhere two or more are gathered in his name…read that again

Judy Scribner

I am sick of incorrect statements!!!

Carline Knoll

If you are been tormented by witchcraft, demonic activity , fear, depression, illness addictions ,emotional traumas, wounds of the soul or other mental health issues.
Daily Mercy can help you be delivered !!!