Some say if you fall a sleep praying at night that the devil is to blame whike others say that's the best way to fall a sleep is in prayer. What is everyone else's thoughts?

Some say if you fall a sleep praying at night that the devil is to blame whike others say that’s the best way to fall a sleep is in prayer. What is everyone else’s thoughts? What do you think?

Stephanie Smith

Falling to sleep talking to our Father in heaven is like falling asleep in his lap.

Susan Cox

Praying is talking to God. You talk to someone becuz you have a Relationship with them…I fall asleep talking to my Wife at night, and she’s fine with it, she knows I work hard all day. Same w God, I’m pretty sure it’s fine with him as long as you all are communicating. Just my thoughts. Key word is Relationship.

Punch Buck

I fall asleep in prayer every night. So much peace in His presence and such sweet sleep.

Melissa Sheriff

I discourage myself from praying in the coziness of bed, I long realized it lulls one to sleep while at it.

Shiata Shiru Michael

Thanks to all who where not judgemental about my questions and tried to help me understand. I appreciate that. Thank you.I pray throughout my day about whatever is on my mind at those times. I do have a constant relationship with Christ. At night in closing to my day, I talk to him & sometimes I just can not finish without drifting off.There is no right or wrong way about praying properly, so long as you are talking to our Holy father .There where a few months life was super busy with my kids and family that my night prayers just didn’t reach completion due to being exhausted. I strongly felt like it was becoming a habit and so I changed up my routine so that I would remain in prayer till it was completed.That’s not to say I won’t fall a sleep I prayer in the future. I know many have their own feelings & thoughts on this & that’s what I asked for. Thank you all for sharing your views.

Stephanie Smith

When you are praying get on your knees then you won’t fall asleep… as for talking to The LORD often I fall asleep talking to Him… Most people play on their phones while they are in bed trying to fall asleep… I unload my whole day on The Father… I go over everything that happened and how I reacted to it I give Him all my anxieties and problems and I sleep well

Summer LionessOf Yesuah

According to God’s Word, we should reach a point where we are in continuous prayer. Continuous communion with the Lord. If that is true, then we should be falling to sleep and waking up with God in our minds every night and morning. So how could that be of the devil?This belief that we have to set aside certain times for prayer and finish those prayers before falling to sleep is what is of the devil. It is good to pray, but it is better to be in constant communion with the Lord.

Kenneth J. Schonmeier