Soul ties. Has anyone heard of it, and if so what do yall know about it? Also, how do you break them? Any and all knowledge on this subject is appreciated

Soul ties. Has anyone heard of it, and if so what do yall know about it? Also, how do you break them? Any and all knowledge on this subject is appreciated.

Ashley Anderson

it is when having sex so when married and had sex before need to pray and break them.

Robert Tapley

Mine is going back to God who gave it

Scoop Mendenhall

There are soul ties…similar to being “bound” or yoked together. They can be removed. The church doesnt much embrace it yet, but these ties basically mean you “come and go together”. Just like the stars, being clustered together which will come and… See more

Brandilyn Chalmers

SOUL TIES - What are they? Do I have them? How to break them! - YouTube ties!!!

Torres Renee

Re: “Soul ties.”… 2 do what?!;… “Save it’s self”… that’s IMPOSSIBLE!!!.. Ephesians 2:8For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God—Galatians 2:16Knowing that a man is not justifie… See more

Joseph Bacon

Personally I think this is along the lines of a placebo.Yet, if it helps people move past their past, I see no harm in it. Its like someone writing a letter to a dead loved one. It is salve for the heart, and God understand these things. … See more

Steve Johnson