STAND UP FOR WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN.. UP ON YOUR FEET TIME IS NOW

A ALMIGHTY’S GODS CALL FOR ALL ARE CALLED BUT YOU ARE THE FEW LEFT THAT ARE HIS CHOSEN…

TIME IS NOW STAND UP FOR WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN.

NO MORE DEATHS OUR CHILDREN ARE SO WORTH THE COST IF SHUTTING IT DOWN AND BANDING THE TREES AND UP DEROOTING THE TREE’S ROOT.

1 Like

i have studied the bible and believe jesus is far from a loving god.
the only conclusion i can draw is he is a sadistic psychopath.
he demands worship/love despite the fact we’ve never met him and therefore cant even like him let alone love him.
And the price i pay for that honest conclusion is to burn in hell.
ouch.
so he must want us to pretend to love him.
i dont think i can do that.

satan stood up to him and was rewarded with 6000 years in hell.
ouch.
jesus said only the tribes of israel are eligible to be christian so all coloured people burn in hell for the crime of existing.
ouch

Whoever has ears let them hear give them up and to the south so commit yourselves wholeheartedly to these words of mine tie them to your hands and wear them on your forehead as reminders I say to the north do not hold them back bring my sons from afar and my daughters from the ends of the earth this day I call the heavens and the earth as witnesses against you that I have set before you life and death, blessings and curses now the wrath of God is being revealed from heaven therefore I will tell you that the kingdom of God will be taken away from you against all the godlessness and wickedness of people I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel who suppress the truth by their wickedness the LORD He answered saying He is close to the brokenhearted He saves those who are crushed in spirit so trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding blessed are the poor in spirit for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Matthew 11:15
Romans 1:18
Matthew 15:24
Psalm 34:18
Matthew 5:3
Proverbs 3:5
Isaiah 43:6
Deuteronomy 30:19
Matthew 21:43
CutPaste_2023-08-07_12-19-09-290