Stay at home, please?

Hello, dear friends,
With all of the COVID 19 news, that many people dying of this pandemic, I want to remember you to stay at home and be safe. I saw this passage today: “And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.” - Matthew 6:5-6
This can be applied to everything, pray in your house, share in your house, you can do everything in there, this is not permanent is just until the situation is controlled, please say it to your people. With the help of the Lord we’ll win this battle.
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero

That is what we are doing here Sir @Luis_Ruiz. Aside that we are afraid of COVID19, the security here in our town is too strict. No visitors allowed at home, you can only go out if you need some groceries etc. You are correct Sir, this too shall pass. If you love your life and family, let us all stay home!:blush:

Yes. Everyone must cooperate for our safety. Poorer or the richest must follow the authorities. The difference is that those family who were not born wealthy deserves and be prioritize by the government. I’m happy to hear that the goverment take action and distribute budgets for each household. But I’m just wondering why during election they gave money or benefits per head but now in this kinda situation they release money per household and not per head. Think it’s odd to think.