Sunday is the day of the Lord's resurrection

Reflection from David Chang

The reason why we gather on Sunday instead of Saturday is because it’s the day of the Lord’s resurrection. Every Sunday therefore is another reminder for us that nothing is impossible for God. Just as God raised Jesus from the grave, God will give life to our sin ridden bodies through the Holy Spirit who dwells in us!

If the Spirit of him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, he who raised Christ Jesus from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through his Spirit who dwells in you. - Roman 8:11

1 Like

There are times that giving up is more easier than to endure a little more. Life here on earth is both challenging and overwhelming. Even if you pray every single day before going out into the world, there will be something that will try and knock you down. Sundays are no exception because like me, I have work every Sunday for 12hours. But thank you for the reminder that nothing is impossible for God and that we have to receive the grace that he is wiling to give us through the holy spirit who dwells in us. I pray for all us, the we may always live in tuned with God and His holy spirit.

Hello, dear @FaithinGod
Thank you for sharing this reflection by David. It’s funny because we sometimes forget the meaning of thing, some people believe Sunday is the day of the church… No! Sunday is the day of the Lord, it’s the day where he rose from the dead and came back to life. He’s the only once capable of it, and he’s the only one who will give us life once again when this life is over!
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero.