Thank you so much for sustaining me all this time, Lord. You always make me feel so special and loved

1 Like

Hello, dear @Jenny
You and me share this feeling! The Lord is magical, he gives peace, love and confidence to us. Even if we don’t realize it, he’s that voice that motivates us to keep going every time. I wonder, how would the world be if we tried to make others feel as good as the Lord makes us feel? It would be wonderful place!
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero.

1 Like

Amen. It is such as wonderful feeling how God got our backs to sustain us regardless of what we are going through. He never fails to let His love known to us, telling us that we are his beloved and that nothing can separate us from it. His love is beyond measure and it is always available for you and me.

Hey there @Jenny.
Thank you for sharing this. The Lord is so powerful that he takes away all the pain that we feel once we embrace ourselves with His love. His love will wrap around us and heal us from pain. We should always remember that God will always be there to support us during trying times and He will never abandon us. Let us thank the Lord every single day and let us continue making Him proud.