#Thankful. What are you thankful for today?

Hi! I have been so blessed this day! I had a wonderful time with my best friends :slight_smile: and I am back on track with my daily devotion. How about you guys? What are you thankful for as of the moment?

I am thankful to have the freedom of Religion.Being able to worship whomever and however I want is something many people don’t ever experience. I am also thankful for Waking up today, simply waking up today means I have a lot of things to be thankful for.

1 Like

Thank God for giving rain to dry land, today

1 Like

I’m thankful for being alive. God has given us chance everyday to enjoy life. God given us the chance to be with our love ones for a lifetime. And I’m thankful to God for not giving up on us despites of experiencing some tough situation. As human we hurt and we love. His Love is the only way that keep us alive.

Psalm 7:17
I will give thanks to the Lord because of his righteousness; I will sing the praises of the name of the Lord Most High

1 Like

I am grateful for giving me another day to live and see the beauty of the brand new day. Thankful that we have food to eat, we are healthy, we have job and salary that is just enough for our needs, and blessed with people around us.

1 Like

I am thankful for long hour sleep and really have rest.

I am thankful for work.

I am thankful for life of John, my family and to my mentor Tita Amy.

I am thankful that God will put to an end the CoVid soon here on earth.

I am thankful for my salvation and everything after it is just a bonus!

1 Like

Yes, @Valerie! I truly agree with you! Just the fact that the Lord woke us up today is more than enough. :yellow_heart: Have a blessed day!

Hi, @Jimmy_Ka indeed! By the way, where are you from?

Have a wonderful day, @zayn22! God bless you! :yellow_heart:

Such a good thing to be grateful for what we have. God bless you @MakkaPakka! :yellow_heart:

Continue to be thankful @theenaocay! Let us all stay positive despite all the struggles in life! God bless you! :yellow_heart: