That is the generation we are in now read ahead in the Bible and you’ll see what will happen in the future

Revelation six chapter 7 when the Lamb open the fourth seal I heard The voice of the fourth living creature say come I looked and there before me was a pale horse its wider  was named death and Hades was following close behind him they were giving power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword famine and plague and by the wild beast of the earth. That is the generation we are in now read ahead in the Bible and you’ll see what will happen in the future. 

Chris Roll

We will see the beast in the end times have the sword of the religious and civil powers, just like we saw during the period of the forth church/horse. And then there will be persecution. So in this way, they are similar. In fact, it will be the very sa… See more

Patrick Strickler

This generation has come and gone. We are currently in the time of the Laodicean church. The four horsemen are known as the first four seals. They represent the first four churches and the time period of each. The color of each horse is symbolic and sh… See more

Patrick Strickler

Peace be with you

John Quarmby