The Apostle Paul said all who live godly lives will be persecuted

The Apostle Paul said all who live godly lives will be persecuted. Not just the “super,” not just the missionaries in hostile lands, but everyone. If you live for God, you will run into mistreatment, maybe in school, maybe at work, maybe even at home. Satan will make sure of it. I’m not saying that to frighten you or to depress you. I’m saying it because I want you to be prepared. 2 Corinthians 10:4 says, “The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrary, they have divine power to demolish strongholds.” So stay armed and ready for Satan’s attack. Then, whenever and however it comes, it won’t even slow you down. That’s especially important right now because Satan’s time is drawing short. He will do everything he can to stop the Church. But Jesus said the power of Satan would not overcome His Church. - Matthew 16:18

Ric Rodriquez

Faith is the victory that overcomes the world!

Paul Westbrook

I can relate to every word that you’ve written. Closer we move to Jesus, harsher are the attacks of the wicked ones…but praise be to God, who always makes a way for us

Ritu Ritu

Thank God the predestinated ones that he foreknew will be gone away before that happens 2 thessalonians 2 -7 for the mystery of iniquity doth already work : only he who now letteth will let , until he be taken out of the way . Vs 8 and then shall that wicked (anti Christ) be revealed ,

Charles Connelly

Persecution Against His First Century DisciplesMatthew 24:9-12; Mark 13:9-13; Luke 21:12-17Jesus said there would be persecution against His 1st century disciples that were standing right in front of Him. The Jews stoned Stephen to death, then James the son of Zebedee and the brother of John was beheaded; and finally James. And at night, people were burned as torches to light the streets of Rome. According to church tradition, it was during this massacre that Peter was crucified and Paul, beheaded. This same tradition teaches that nearly all of the disciples were martyred. Matthew was killed by a sword in Ethiopia. Mark was dragged by horses through the streets of Alexandria. Luke was hanged in Greece. Bartholomew was flogged to death. Andrew was crucified. Thomas was stabbed with a spear in India. Jude was pierced with arrows. Matthias was stoned then beheaded, and Barnabas was stoned in Salonica.

Dan Maines