The bible clearly says," I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength."

2 Likes

AMEN! What may seem impossible is possible when you ask for God’s help. That is how much He loves us. :yellow_heart:

Yes, nothing is impossible with God! In times of trouble and doubt, God always give us hope, strength, and protection. Even in the darkest hours, He remains faithful to His promises. He never let us go deep into the waters alone, He never let us fight battles alone. His unconditional love serves as our shield and guidance through this journey called life. Do not be afraid, for God is always holding our hands. Do not fear the unknown, for God is always beside us. Indeed, we can do all things because God is always with us.

Hi @Jenny.
Amen to this! Nothing is impossible with God. Even if we think that it’s impossible to do something we want, WE CAN. Let us believe in ourselves and our capabilities. We can do anything! Do not give up because God has so many great plans ahead for us. Do not be afraid to do things out of your comfort zone because God will be with you through it all.

Hello, dear @Jenny
Amen to that! Faith is about that, believing to gain the strength to do anything, maybe some people doubt, but I don’t! I trust 100% in the power of the Lord and how it’s part of my life on every day, how Jesus is here with me and how with him I can do anything!
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero.