The Chosen Do you think this series accuratly portrays Jesus’s personality?

Capture

The Chosen
Do you think this series accuratly portrays Jesus’s personality?

Ron Boulware

Chosen is 99% social (worldly) 1% biblical!

Jay Earl

No

Nicole Princess Hutchinson

Even I get emotional watching it. We will never know how exactly Jesus was. We do know that we’re made in his image. So the good in us is a gift from God. In my opinion this series does a very excellent job at replying a story of how amazing Jesus is to us. It’s a personal show. For the people who say it’s not accurate, it doesn’t necessarily need to be. But it does show how amazing he is. And where Jesus’ heart is. The heart will change what the mind can’t comprehend. Well done Chosen.

Devin Greil

Ron Boulware Not in some parts…I heard there was a joke made about a haunted house…I ASSURE EVERYONE that Jesus does not make Jokes about Demons!!! He takes that very seriously

Tartracheon Greenies

1Co 4:10 We are fools for Christ’s sake, but ye are wise in Christ; we are weak, but ye are strong; ye are honourable, but we are despised. 1Co 4:11 Even unto this present hour we both hunger, and thirst, and are naked, and are buffeted, and have no certain dwellingplace-They may call us fools–Even will suffer for chirst! But we shall recieve the crown of life!-

Erin Alexander

It’s full of Hollywood! Very deceiving to the babes in Christ!

Caridad B. Monroe

Yes !!!I believe it shows his human side very well .

Nicola Bedford