The Church is the body of Christ. Not the building

The Church is the body of Christ. Not the building.

Samantha Sides

Amen People always ask me when I’m in a conversation with them “well where do you go to church I say I am the church” we the people are the church! God bless you!

Taylor Naniot

Lots if people use this as an excuse for not going to church…but the Book of Acts tells us why we need to “go to church”

Ellen Granzow Kight

Amen ! This is a big problem in America , it’s become an idol

Timothy Schneider

Acts 7:48-50 NKJV"However, the Most High does not dwell in temples made with hands, as the prophet says: [49] ‘Heaven is My throne, And earth is My footstool. What house will you build for Me? says the LORD, Or what is the place of My rest? [50] Has My hand not made all these things?’"

Juan Gonzalez-Ramos

Church is where you make it. I have yet to see a church open and welcome homeless straight off the streets. I pray that there are some that do. So if the streets are where they choose for their church, than Amen.

Benit Dunit

We are the Church were there are two are more in my name i will be also says Jesus

Street Preacher

Our bodies are the best church,that is he said that the spirit dwells in us (1Corinthians3:16-17)Luke 17:21) and Christ Jesus is the head of the Church

Victor Vonleh

If you are been tormented by witchcraft, demonic activity , fear, depression, illness addictions ,emotional traumas, wounds of the soul or other mental health issues.
Daily Mercy can help you be delivered !!!

Amen.

“Thus says The Lord: Again I say to you, My church has no walls, and is called by no other name except the name The Father has given Me. Its members are of one mind and one spirit, of one love, one flock with one Shepherd, a people set apart who keep The Commandments of The Father and remain faithful to The Son, striving always to walk in My ways. For those who truly know Me dwell in Me, and I in them. For they are Mine, even as I am theirs also - My body, My bride.”
~ https://www.thevolumesoftruth.com/One_Truth,_One_Church,_One_Body…_No_Walls

“Followers of The Way”

When those who call of
Themselves Christian, ask you,
“To which church do you belong?”…

You shall answer them:
“I belong to no church named of men.
I belong to The Lord, YahuShua HaMashiach,
Whom you call Jesus and Christ.
And together with all those who
Remain in His love[19] and obey His voice[20]
Is The Church in which I dwell”…