The deep study of the Scriptures for a truly biblical DOCTRINE is something I believe every Christian should do

The deep study of the Scriptures for a truly biblical DOCTRINE is something I believe every Christian should do. But I have seen many Christians use deep doctrine as a wall or a partition… and that is, at the very least, a tragic mistake. Doctrine must never be used to put up walls with other believing and practicing Christians. Doctrine should always point us to a deeper knowledge of God and it should always cause us to find how to properly live for Him and how to all the more properly worship Him in our lives.
Something I believe the Lord has brought to my mind recently.
What do you think?

Scott Carrel

I have been reading Isaiah and have found so far that God is constantly reminding of his great works and benefits given to the people of Israel. He reminds he is the first and the last, he is in charge of all things and even the mountains would sing his praises. How Great is Our God!

Debra Blenkinsop

Titus 1:9 , is a scripture that talks about sound doctrine… which we learn as we walk talk , and pray in the spirit and worship God in spirit. Some are at church only worshipping God in the flesh. Roman 8:6-8 talks about this Romans 8:6-86 The mind governed by the flesh is death, but the mind governed by the Spirit is life and peace. 7 The mind governed by the flesh is hostile to God; it does not submit to God’s law, nor can it do so. 8 Those who are in the realm of the flesh, cannot please God.

Jeff Oakgrove

Maybe according to their faith.

Linda Lee Sheets

It’s a great observation. Doctrine without brotherhood, empathy and understanding is dry or even destructive Phariseeism.

Robert Ash

He says do not sit with mischievous peopel

Diana House

I believe if you go deep with God. You can appreciate another believer who also studies and takes God at his word. When you invest in your relationship with God, you don’t have to feel responsible for those who are not as serious.

Tracey Velo

Are they reading truly Biblical doctrine as you put it or Biblical doctrine that someone wrote & is saying it’s Biblical? With any doctrine study you have to be extremely careful!

Anna Mayberry