The doctrine of baptism

How is it that the Doctrine of Baptism is being preach to baptize in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, As in Matt 28:19 why all the Disciples of our Lord Jesus Baptize in the name of Jesus? As in Arts 2:38, Art 19:5, Arts 22:16, Arts 8:16-17, Arts 10:48.

There is only one real baptism: the baptism of the Holy Spirit. By this baptism, we are identified with Christ and placed “in Christ.” God the Holy Spirit is the baptizer of believers, not a minister who dips, pours, or sprinkles water on someone. Despite the centuries of history of water baptism and all its attendant traditions, the Scriptures teach baptism of the Holy Spirit is the one legitimate baptism for the Church, the body of Christ.

@Pih_Pascal this is in answer to your question:

This is our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ commanding the following in Matthew 28

Matthew 28:18-20 New King James Version (NKJV)
18 And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. 19 Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” Amen.

So this would be what I also would take as commanded by God. We’re on the same page here.

When you ask “Why all the Disciples of our Lord Jesus Baptize in the name of Jesus?” that’s not quite accurate. You gave EXCELLENT scripture sources, and I thank you for that! Let’s see what they say:

Acts 2:38;19:5;22:16;8:16-17;10:48

I’ll take these in order of appearance:

Acts 2:38 New King James Version (NKJV)
38 Then Peter said to them, “Repent, and let every one of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins; and you shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

The context of this passage Acts 2:38 is the first outpouring of the Holy Spirit on the Apostles, the crowds then gathering to hear in utter astonishment, the Word of God and the Good News of Christ being uttered in all their own languages and dialects (tongues) so that they understood it. This cut them to the heart, and they asked what they should do. Acts 2:38 is Peter’s answer to them. Read Acts 1 and Acts 2 full chapter to see this.

Acts 8:16-17 New King James Version (NKJV)
16 For as yet He had fallen upon none of them. They had only been baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus. 17 Then they laid hands on them, and they received the Holy Spirit.

This is self explanatory. These people in Acts 8, if you read the whole text (chapter) and not one or two verses alone, you’ll see that they were believers and only KNEW of the Lord Jesus, not of the Holy Spirit.
We all today have a New Testament and can read about all easily. These people had to wait for the few of God’s chosen to arrive and see where they were at, then instruct them further.

Acts 10:48 New King James Version (NKJV)
48 And he commanded them to be baptized in the name of the Lord. Then they asked him to stay a few days.

Again, context is everything. Look at verses 44-48 of Acts 10:44-48:

44 While Peter was still speaking these words, the Holy Spirit fell upon all those who heard the word. 45 And those of the circumcision who believed were astonished, as many as came with Peter, because the gift of the Holy Spirit had been poured out on the Gentiles also. 46 For they heard them speak with tongues and magnify God. Then Peter answered, 47 “Can anyone forbid water, that these should not be baptized who have received the Holy Spirit just as we have?” 48 And he commanded them to be baptized in the name of the Lord. Then they asked him to stay a few days.

These were the first converts who were outside of Israel, in other words, Gentiles. This became a big deal.

Acts 19:5 New King James Version (NKJV)
5 When they heard this, they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus.

Again, context. Let’s look at the verses around this, Acts 19:1-5:

1 And it happened, while Apollos was at Corinth, that Paul, having passed through the upper regions, came to Ephesus. And finding some disciples 2 he said to them, “Did you receive the Holy Spirit when you believed?”
So they said to him, “We have not so much as heard whether there is a Holy Spirit.”
3 And he said to them, “Into what then were you baptized?”
So they said, “Into John’s baptism.”
4 Then Paul said, “John indeed baptized with a baptism of repentance, saying to the people that they should believe on Him who would come after him, that is, on Christ Jesus.”
5 When they heard this, they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus. 6 And when Paul had laid hands on them, the Holy Spirit came upon them, and they spoke with tongues and prophesied. 7 Now the men were about twelve in all.

Remember, there was no New Testament yet! God’s Holy Spirit moved people wherever He decided according to Christ’s directions. Paul is brought here to explain all that is needed to be done, and the believers (being believers) are very willing to do whatever in order to be complete in Christ.

Acts 22:16 New King James Version (NKJV)
16 And now why are you waiting? Arise and be baptized, and wash away your sins, calling on the name of the Lord.’

Context, context, context. Never forget that.

Acts 22: 12-16
12 “Then a certain Ananias, a devout man according to the law, having a good testimony with all the Jews who dwelt there, 13 came to me; and he stood and said to me, ‘Brother Saul, receive your sight.’ And at that same hour I looked up at him. 14 Then he said, ‘The God of our fathers has chosen you that you should know His will, and see the Just One, and hear the voice of His mouth. 15 For you will be His witness to all men of what you have seen and heard. 16 And now why are you waiting? Arise and be baptized, and wash away your sins, calling on the name of the Lord.’

All of these are in the very early church, each person or people group is met by the Holy Spirit in it’s own way and time. Saul had to start with WATER baptism as up to the point of Ananias coming to him, he had not yet repented. In fact, he had sat blind and refused to eat or drink for three days, because when the Lord Jesus appeared to him on the road to Damascus, He told Saul to go into Damascus and WAIT to be told all things which were appointed for him to do.

Does this make sense to you, @Pih_Pascal?