The end time signs are everywhere, they are so obvious you can't miss them

Capture
The end time signs are everywhere, they are so obvious you can’t miss them.
BEWARE!!!

Warrick Noseworthy

Yes, the signs of the end have been happening for about 2000 years. When Jesus told the signs of the end, they were not to mark a specific time, rather he was saying that we should be ready at anytime because no one knows or can say when he will return. As scripture states that he will come as a thief in the night and no one knows when he will return except for the father in heaven. It also states that he will return right when we think he will not return. The example that we use is of the children of Israel waiting to leave the captivity in Egypt God commanded them to be dressed and ready at a moment’s notice. Even to the point of standing while they ate so they could leave immediately when the word came that they could leave for the promised land

Kevin Luke

Please pray for me. I am surrounded by pride, lust, greed, gossip, Alcoholism, people on hard core drugs, lies, everything. My mind is constantly attacked by people with nothing but unloving, ungrateful, Hate filled, selfish chatter. I can’t escape it. I’ve tried and tried and tried to help my loved ones but they do not see. I’m mocked for being a Christian- laughed at when I wake up for church- I’m trying to press into God despite my living condition and it’s so incredibly hard. Im trying to be what he has called me to be but it’s so hard. Im trying to love myself, I’m trying not to judge other people, I’m trying to give them the benefit of doubt but I’m loosing myself, I’m drowning in their pain, to the point where I haven’t even seen my own. I’m a doormat. I feel like they would all be happier without me but I have no where else to go. No one to turn to. No one. I feel used, unloved worthless and like I’d rather be homeless than here. The sin around me is so overbearing. There is No ounce of dignity left in me outside of my relationship with God. I am depleted. I need a miracle. For my loved ones, and for myself. Please please take the time to intercede. My faith is failing. My heart is broken. Everything surrounding me has become bleak, and fake, and corrupted and evil. Please pray. For me and everyone else who is trapped. No houses are for rent on the market because they can’t kick people out. I have no hope. I need a miracle. Financially and in the hearts of those I love and whom I am desperately holding on to.

Shelly Mees

My mother told me she remembered the preacher sayin Mussolini was the antichrist and the end was near. Our job is the same to obey , serve , make disciples etc. no matter what the time. So don’t get all worried or pulled of course. Be found obediently making disciples when he comes for you .

Mark Buchanan

This is nothing more than newspaper theology that follows many generations of those who were wrong. They expected to fly in the skies and instead are buried in the ground. And they were just as sure as you are that Jesus is coming soon. The pre trib rapture notion is not biblical but rather very self center in comparison to the commission God gave His church. Rather than flying in the skies in order to miss the tribulation, Christians need to have their hearts, minds and actions focused on the real commission Christ have to his church:Matthew 28:16-20The Great Commission[16] Now the eleven disciples went to Galilee, to the mountain to which Jesus had directed them. [17] And when they saw him they worshiped him, but some doubted. [18] And Jesus came and said to them, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. [19] Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, [20] teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.”

Danny Cary

I just keep my focus on God’s laws and forgiving as often as I can. I see the signs but do not know for sure if the Tribulation is near or if this is still apart of a population reset. I can not dicern between the end of times playing out or if those demonic entities that are controlling/fueling all events to mimic the end of times through H.A.A.R.P. …just another reset(mass murder, changing history). We have been living in Revelations for at least a couple hundred years. With HARRP & NASA’s lies, CERN’s demonic activities covering up the sky to hide God’s signs above, the distrustful communist media and the vast groups that control &contribute crimes against humanity & wars (yes it is coming) and other world events…no one really knows the actual phase we are in. Matthew 24:36 “Jesus then said, 'Nobody knows the day or the hour when all these things will happen. Only God the Father knows when they will happen. The angels who are in heaven do not know. Even the Son does not know.”

Ruth Coleman

ABSOLUTE TRUTH

Margaret Long

Jesus spoke to me this morning in church… he said, “behold, I come quickly, and my reward is with me.” He’s coming sooner than anyone realizes. He told me that not too long ago as well.

Angelina Roberts