The good news is that God is bigger than anything you're facing

You may be fighting some serious battles, but the good news is that God is bigger than anything you’re facing.

1 Like

Hello, dear @FaithinGod
Thats one good post… I liked a lot! Because it reminds us how big God is, how little we are, and how dumb we can get when dealing with out tiny problems. With God being that inmense and he alwayas being by the side of good Christians, there’s nothing to worry! With faith and resolve everything is possible!
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero.

1 Like

thank you for reminding me @FaithinGod This is one of the perks of being a son/daughter of a KING. You have someone to fight with, Someone is fighting for you. Someone is watching over you. God is not sleeping, God sees every pain, sorrow , grief and tears we been through. The only thing we have to do is BELIEVE. KEEP THE FAITH

1 Like

Personal serious battles I faced last night but God never give up on me. Moreover He let me understand all things coming over my carreer. I believe the good news of God will be given after this pandemic and I’m sure it is bigger than we’ve expect it to be.

1 Like

Hi there @FaithinGod
Truly! God is definitely bigger than anything we are facing. God is our powerful father and He will protect us from anything. We should also do our part in being a disciple of Christ and act like Him. Despite the situation we are currently in, we should be filled with hope and love for the future. God has a plan. Let us trust and believe in Him. Nothing is impossible with God.

1 Like

Two thumbs up @FaithinGod!.. This is simply a reminder that the problems we encounter might be massive, but our God is mighty. Let us all place all our fears and frailty before him, and ask him to quiet and embrace us with his love…

Hello @FaithinGod Amen to that word. If someone here experience problems, suffering and trials Life will push you, beat you down, and stomp your face to the floor. Never give up, because you are alive and here for a reason. Prove to everyone that you are bigger then what they think. Stand up after all the scars have tried to tear you down. Nothing should stop you. God will guide you to the perfect life.

Wherever you go, God is with you watching over you, protecting you, and providing the truth you need for every situation. The question is, will you open your heart to His Word, apply it to your life, and allow God to change you so that He can use you in ways far greater than you can imagine?

1 Like

Yess!! God is greater and far more powerful than our problems. Whatever we fear will consume us or ruin us, that is nothing compared to God’s love for us. This pandemic? This too will pass. Nothing is impossible for Him.