The greatest blessing bestowed upon man is Salvation. The second I believe is The Fear Of God

The greatest blessing bestowed upon man is Salvation.
The second I believe is The Fear Of God.

Warrick Noseworthy

Amen amen bless love

Tina Rodriguez

Amen thank you Jesus

Marquise Hall

Proverbs 15:33 John 3:16

Edwin Vanderlipe

Why do you need to fear god. What nonsense

Stewart Winestein

The 2 are united! The beginning of wisdom and knowledge is the fear of the Lord. Jesus is God’s wisdom and knowledge personified. We are to perfect holiness in the fear of the Lord. Jesus is the holiness of the Lord. We fear [have a reverential awe and God honoring respect as to who He is and what He can do] of the Lord as we come to Him through Jesus Christ, THE narrow Way. We fear God, as He says ‘the way is narrow’ and ‘there are NO other’ options as to getting access to Me. We walk in holiness as He is holy! Our fear is based on God’s love that freely gave out of His love for a sin-sick, dying without Him humanity. We love Him, for He 1st loved us! We fear Him for He rides on the heavens and His voice is as many waters and His train fills the temple. Salvation is a proper fear of the Lord! Or AMEN with a cherry on top!!! "May all who seek You rejoice and be glad in You; may those who love Your salvation always say, “The LORD be magnified!” (Ps.40:16)We magnify You, JESUS!!!

Al Videc

Amen!

Yen Reyes