The hour of test

Be that as it may my dear brothers and sisters take note of this do you see someone skilled in their work He will serve before kings and on his robe and on his thigh he has this name written king of kings and lord of lords everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry I caught you by trickery will you never stop perverting the right ways of the Lord when you make a vow to God do not delay to fulfill it you are a child of the devil you are full of all kinds of deceit and trickery an enemy of everything that is right I have not been a burden to you yet the crafty fellow that I am the time has come for judging the dead your wrath has come He has no pleasure in fools fulfill your vow for rewarding your servants the prophets your people who revere your name the both great and small nations were angry for those destroying those who destroy the earth my people lately if my people have risen up like an enemy defrauding people of their homes, coveting fields and seize them and their houses you strip off the rich robe from those who pass by without a care like men returning from battle and take them robbing them of their inheritance you who if are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways learn from me take my yoke upon them then I will hear from heaven for I am gentle and humble in heart and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land and you will find rest for your souls so that his spirit may be saved on the day of the Lord Hand this man over to Satan they will not serve before officials of low rank for the destruction of the flesh

Acts 13:10
Micah 2:2
James 1:19
Micah 2:8
2 Chronicles 7:14
Revelation 11:18
Ecclesiastes 5:4
2 Corinthians 12:16
Revelation 19:16
Matthew 11:29
Proverbs 22:29
1 Corinthians 5:5