The interesting thing is, it isn’t born-again believers filled with the Holy Spirit that are lining up to “take the shot”,

The interesting thing is, it isn’t born-again believers filled with the Holy Spirit that are lining up to “take the shot”, it’s atheists, agnostics and “lukewarm Christians and pastors”…
God bless everyone who has suffered adverse reactions from having lined up to “take the shot”and God bless all those families who have lost loved ones during this exposure of the worlds sin, our personal sin and the depth of evil in the world systems CURRENTLY.
“Can anything ever separate us from Christ’s love? Does it mean he no longer loves us if we have trouble or calamity, or are persecuted, or hungry, or destitute, or in danger, or threatened with death? (As the Scriptures say, “For your sake we are killed every day; we are being slaughtered like sheep.”) No, despite all these things, overwhelming victory is ours through Christ, who loved us.”
‭‭
Romans‬ ‭8:35-37‬ ‭NLT‬‬
“Now then, you kings, act wisely! Be warned, you rulers of the earth! Serve the Lord with reverent fear, and rejoice with trembling. Submit to God’s royal son, or he will become angry, and you will be destroyed in the midst of all your activities— for his anger flares up in an instant. But what joy for all who take refuge in him!”
‭‭
Psalms‬ ‭2:10-12‬ ‭NLT‬‬
#2021revival
#salvation
#Justice
#Jesus
#love
#HolySpirit

Paul Rouke

I do need to note that the coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccine is NOT the mark of the beast…

Jeun Chon

It sounds like your judging…unless you speak to EVERY PERSON who got the shot, you can not make that statement. I for one DO NOT want the shot. I have my own thoughts about it. But I don’t go around condemning those who did get vaccinated .

Cindy Conklin

Excuse me but my dad is a born again Christian who loves the Lord and he got the shot…I’m not getting it though but nothing gives you the right to judge someone’s salvation over a shot…you should be ashamed of yourself

Alicia Pierce

Hi my brothers and sisters. When I referred to being filled with the Holy Spirit, it is the Holy Spirit that leads us to all truth:“He is the Holy Spirit, who leads into all truth. The world cannot receive him, because it isn’t looking for him and doesn’t recognize him. But you know him, because he lives with you now and later will be in you.”‭‭John‬ ‭14:17‬ ‭NLT‬‬I presume everyone commenting whether jabbed or not, know that the virus is man made and there is zero medium or long term potential side effects or worse for the never before given to human jabs?I presume you are aware of the Vaers system in the US and the Yellow Card reporting system in the UK (which is estimated to be maybe only 10-20% of total adverse reactions & deaths)?https://yellowcard.ukcolumn.org/yellow-card-reportsGod bless you all

Paul Rouke

Paul, quit with ur blanket statement. With the exception of one, the rest of my christians have had the shot. Dont bring ur baseless opinion here unless supported by facts

Allen Boucher