The kings of the earth were immoral with her, and the merchants of the earth have grown wealthy from the extravagance of her luxury and all the nations have drunk the wine of the passion of her immorality

A worker who does not need to be ashamed rightly dividing the word of truth shares this with the ones who seek it (TRUTH) as a hidden treasure!

Then I heard another voice from heaven say for her sins are piled up to heaven, and God has remembered her iniquities. The kings of the earth were immoral with her, and the merchants of the earth have grown wealthy from the extravagance of her luxury and all the nations have drunk the wine of the passion of her immorality. “Come out of her, My people, so that you will not share in her sins or contract any of her plagues. The hour has already come for you to wake up from your slumber, for behold, I will create new heavens and a new earth. The former things will not be remembered, nor will they come to mind. But be glad and rejoice forever in what I create; for I will create Jerusalem to be a joy and its people to be a delight because our salvation is nearer now than when we first believed. Blessed is the one who reads aloud the words of this prophecy, and blessed are those who hear it and take to heart what is written in it, because the time is near and do this, understanding the present time: But the earth helped the woman and opened its mouth to swallow up the river that had poured from the dragon’s mouth and the dragon was enraged at the woman, wanting to release Jesus, Pilate addressed them again, but they kept shouting, “Crucify Him! Crucify Him!” A third time he said to them, “What evil has this man done? I have found in Him no offense worthy of death. So after I punish Him, I will release Him for he knew it was out of envy that they had handed Jesus over to him and at that time they were holding a notorious prisoner named Barabbas. So when the crowd had assembled, Pilate asked them, “Which one do you want me to release to you: Barabbas, or Jesus who is called Christ?” While Pilate was sitting on the judgment seat, his wife sent him this message: “Have nothing to do with that innocent man, for I have suffered terribly in a dream today because of Him.” But the chief priests and elders persuaded the crowds to ask for Barabbas and to have Jesus put to death. “Which of the two do you want me to release to you?” asked the governor. Barabbas,” they replied “What then should I do with Jesus who is called Christ?” Pilate asked. They all answered, “Crucify Him and the dragon stood on the shore of the sea and went to make war with the rest of her children, who keep the commandments of God and hold to the testimony of Jesus. But when they said, “Give us a king to judge us,” their demand was displeasing in the sight of Samuel; so he prayed to the LORD. Just as they have done from the day I brought them up out of Egypt until this day, forsaking Me and serving other gods, so they are doing to you and the LORD said to Samuel, “Listen to the voice of the people in all that they say to you. For the director of music. For Jeduthun. A psalm of David. For it is not you they have rejected, but they have rejected Me as their king. I said, “I will watch my ways and keep my tongue from sin; I will put a muzzle on my mouth while in the presence of the wicked.” So Pilate said to Him, “Do You refuse to speak to me? Do You not know that I have authority to release You and authority to crucify You?” Jesus answered, “You would have no authority over Me if it were not given to you from above. Therefore the one who handed Me over to you is guilty of greater sin.” From then on, Pilate tried to release Him, but the Jews kept shouting, “If you release this man, you are no friend of Caesar. Anyone who declares himself a king is defying Caesar. Because of the signs it was given to perform on behalf of the first beast, it deceived those who dwell on the earth, telling them to make an image to the beast that had been wounded by the sword and yet had lived. The second beast was permitted to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship it to be killed. And the second beast required all people small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their forehead. For your merchants were the great ones of the earth, because all the nations were deceived by your sorcery. The light of a lamp will never shine in you again, and the voices of a bride and bridegroom will never call out in you again and there was found in her the blood of prophets and saints, and of all who had been slain on the earth the sound of harpists and musicians, of flute players and trumpeters, will never ring out in you again. Nor will any craftsmen of any trade be found in you again, nor the sound of a millstone be heard in you again.

27dd0c5c0556b6777806dfa4282f7ef6

Revelation 18:22-24
Revelation 18:3-5
Romans 13:11
Revelation 1:3
Psalm 39:1
1 Samuel 8:6-8
John 19:10-12
Revelation 13:14-16
Revelation 12:16,17
Luke 23:20-22
Isaiah 65:17,18