The last supper

Before I get into the parable of the last supper theirs a few things that I should bring to your attention of deception. Catholics claim to have the holy grail . It’s not gold & is not exactly a cup. Second why is it that people believe that the bread is our daily bread to read. That’s the devil’s deception. People think we should eat of jesus flesh & drink of his blood. What are we cannibals?
Also the devil’s falsehood to distract believers from what Jesus was actually trying to say in this popular bible story. I’ll translate.

Jesus held up bread saying, this is my flesh. Then said this is my blood in the cup called the holy grail. In translation of this parable . Jesus was saying that his flesh & blood fills the holy grail which can only be the armor of god which if you look at a man wearing armor , it looks like a cup. You all should remember the bible says put on the armor of God. Jesus was saying the one who fills the cup is his flesh & blood . The son of man wearing the armor of god. My cup runneth over to show you people that I am the way, the truth & the life. Its crazy I know but through the fight with lucifer & legion I pulled out of hell as a Phoenix.

. People it’s physical armor that has metaphysical powers over the devil’s weapons to heal and rejuvenate mind & bodies organs from legion. Which is a hidden meaning of the word lesion. Because they create lesions to our brain & organs in order to break down the human system which deteriorates the body.

I’ve worked hard in infiltrating the evil ones ways , built a Reverse Polarity Magnet Helmet that heals the brain & pulled you out of the matrix. The evil one is powerful. His followers gave them much power. But the armor of god can withstand his weapons along with the knowledge not to be decived.

1 Like