The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it and I hold the keys of death and Hades

A worker who does not need to be ashamed rightly dividing the word of truth shares with the one who seeks for it (TRUTH) as a hidden treasure!

The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it and I hold the keys of death and Hades. I am the Living One and the LORD asked him, “What is that in your hand?” “A staff,” he replied. “Throw it on the ground,” said the LORD. So Moses threw it on the ground, and it became a snake, and he ran from it. “Stretch out your hand and grab it by the tail,” the LORD said to Moses, who reached out his hand and caught the snake, and it turned back into a staff in his hand. Woe to you who long for the day of the LORD! That day will be darkness, not light. I was dead, and now look, I am alive for ever and ever! Why do you long for the day of the LORD? The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom, and knowledge of the Holy One is understanding hear the conclusion of the matter: Fear God and keep his commandments, for this is the duty of all mankind. Therefore everyone who hears these words of Mine and acts on them is like a wise man who built his house on the rock. Now all has been heard; Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, I said to myself, “God will bring into judgment both the righteous and the wicked, for there will be a time for every activity, a time to judge every deed. Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.” Many will say to Me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?’ Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you workers of lawlessness!’

Matthew 7:22-24
Ecclesiastes 12:13
Hebrews 13:5
Proverbs 9:10
John 1:5
Ecclesiastes 3:17
Exodus 4:2-4
Amos 5:18
Revelation 1:18