The LORD is a jealous and avenging God; the LORD is avenging and full of wrath

:point_down::point_down:Ezekiel Eats the Scroll
:point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::people_hugging::point_right:β€œ:eye:”Treasury of Past Wonders Done By Sovereign Jehovah God β€œ:eye:” :people_hugging::point_left::point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2:

Son of man,” He said to me, β€œeat what you find here.

Eat this scroll, then go and speak to the house of Israel.”

So I opened my mouth, and He fed me the scroll, and he said, Go forth, and stand upon the mount before the LORD.

And, behold, the LORD passed by, and a great and strong wind rent the mountains, and brake in pieces the rocks before the LORD; but the LORD was not in the wind: and after the wind an earthquake; but the LORD was not in the earthquake.

On the third day, when morning came, there was thunder and lightning.

A thick cloud was upon the mountain, and a very loud blast of the ram’s horn went out, so that all the people in the camp trembled.

Then the LORD passed in front of Moses and called out: "The LORD, the LORD God, is compassionate and gracious, slow to anger, abounding in loving devotion and faithfulness, these words the LORD spake unto all your assembly in the mount out of the midst of the fire, of the cloud, and of the thick darkness, with a great voice: and he added no more.

And he wrote them in two tables of stone, and delivered them unto me, maintaining loving devotion to a thousand generations, forgiving iniquity, transgression, and sin.

Yet He will by no means leave the guilty unpunished; He will visit the iniquity of the fathers on their children and grandchildren to the third and fourth generations."

He parted the heavens and came down with dark clouds beneath His feet.

They refused to listen and failed to remember the wonders You performed among them.

They stiffened their necks and appointed a leader to return them to their bondage in Egypt.

But You are a forgiving God, gracious and compassionate, slow to anger and rich in loving devotion, and You did not forsake them; the LORD is compassionate and gracious, slow to anger, abounding in loving devotion, laying the beams of His chambers in the waters above, making the clouds His chariot, walking on the wings of the wind.

The LORD is a jealous and avenging God; the LORD is avenging and full of wrath.

The LORD takes vengeance on His foes and reserves wrath for His enemies.

The LORD is slow to anger and great in power; the LORD will by no means leave the guilty unpunished.

His path is in the whirlwind and storm, and clouds are the dust beneath His feet.

He rebukes the sea and dries it up; He makes all the rivers run dry. Bashan and Carmel wither, and the flower of Lebanon wilts and the LORD passed by before him, and proclaimed, the LORD, The LORD God, merciful and gracious, longsuffering, and abundant in goodness and truth, and refused to obey, neither were mindful of thy wonders that thou didst among them; but hardened their necks, and in their rebellion appointed a captain to return to their bondage; but thou art a God ready to pardon, gracious and merciful, slow to anger, and of great kindness, and forsookest them not.

God hath spoken once; twice have I heard this; that power belongeth unto God.

He is wise in heart, and mighty in strength: who hath hardened himself against him, and hath prospered?

Say unto God, How terrible art thou in thy works!

Through the greatness of thy power shall thine enemies submit themselves unto thee; and it came to pass on the third day in the morning, that there were thunders and lightnings, and a thick cloud upon the mount, and the voice of the trumpet exceeding loud; so that all the people that was in the camp trembled, if I sin, then thou markest me, and thou wilt not acquit me from mine iniquity.

The LORD is longsuffering, and of great mercy, forgiving iniquity and transgression, and by no means clearing the guilty, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation.

1 Kings 19:11-13
Exodus 19:16
Exodus 34:6
Deuteronomy 5:22-24
Exodus 34:7
2 Samuel 22:10
Nehemiah 9:17
Psalm 103:8
Psalm 104:3
Nahum 1:3
Exodus 34:6,7
Nehemiah 9:17