The Lord will lead me to answer my prayer for a future wife n kids I been praying for 7 years

I need prayers that the Lord will lead me to answer my prayer for a future wife n kids I been praying for 7 years. I know I don’t have much time left in my life n what’s the point of living n being financially blessed when all I want is a family of my own!

Vincent Buckle

You should have recognize first that you already have a family! God family is you and your sisters and brothers first then God gives you a specialOne if he wants to give it to you! He is not blessing a complaining heart because it’s not his nature.Pr… See more

Caridad B. Monroe

2 Corinthians 1:20 says that “ALL” of God’s promises are “Yes & Amen”, so rather than wondering, begin to pray for your future spouseBLESS the fruit of her hands, rejoice that she is alive right now, and ask God to prepare “your” heart with great to … See more

Julie Allen

Sometimes the answer is no. Instead of praying for what YOU want, pray for HIS will to do be done in your life. Maybe he blessed you with financial success so you could BE a blessing to others and help his kingdom here on earth. I know that’s not what … See more

Jaclyn Roberts