The love and comfort we feel is all because of him there's nothing good outside God

I just read a post about how scientists have confirmed the crucifixion did occur, which was not important to me, because I don’t need validation from science or anyone, I know my lord died for us and lives forevermore. What broke my heart was what’s written in the comment section, the hatecful slanderous remarks of Jesus’s name. As hurtful as it was seeing how people were not only unbelieving but the hate they had for christ, but then I thought if I couldn’t stand reading 1k comments, how many hearts and lips speak bad of Christ everyday in his presences, dating from before he was even born till this day, yet he remains patient and merciful, there’s no earthly words worth to describe his love for us let us not grow weary in praying for our brothers and sisiters because they don’t know what they are choosing by rejecting Jesus Christ. the love and comfort we feel is all because of him there’s nothing good outside God. Goodbless and goodnight

Anatii Makhosi

Amen For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. 1 Corinthians 1:18.King James Version… See more

Bee Bernette

God is a forgiving God and if any of those that spoke against him come to him they can still be forgiven. Our God is amazing and He loves us so much, He doesn’t like the sin but He loves all His children.

Wanda Clapper

You spoke the truth. By the time one accepts our LORD as their SAVIOR; it may be too late !! Accept JESUS CHRIST as your SAVIOR now ; while there’s still time. It’s because of GOD that you’ re here in the first place. Everything bad happening now is b… See more

Pat Jeanfreau