The most peaceful people on earth are those who have Christ in their hearts

1 Like

I agree completely with this, but a lot of people will beg to disagree with me. Because people will say that there are a lot of ways for us to achieve inner peace. Some will say that it is through meditation, some might say that you can attain inner peace when you serve others and a lot more. But the big question is “Is it genuine peace?”. I strongly believe that Jesus isn’t called the price of peace for nothing. Upon accepting Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior and giving Him the control of our entire life, total change and transformation happens to us, and along with it is a life always accompanied and guided by the Holy Spirit. A deeper understanding of the purpose of life and a renewed conscience/conviction towards committing sin. As a result a more peaceful life, free from hatred and anger.

@Jenny I totally agree with this. We Christians are the most peaceful people on earth. Why? Why not? I have Jesus in my heart, He will supply all my needs. He is my shield, my healer and my best friend. Psalms 23 said He is my shepherd I shall not want, I will fear no evil, for you are with me;
your rod and your staff, they comfort me. These are solaces in times of sorrow grief and pain. All we have to do is LET GOD BE GOD. LET GOD RULE OVER IN OUR LIVES.
And also, the major reason to have this kind of security is to ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR PERSONAL LORD AND SAVIOUR

Indeed! God gives you security, He heals your troubled mind. With Him, the journey of life is better, easier, and safer!

I agree. Even though we live in different situations, people with Christ in their hearts are in peace. No matter what life throws at us, we need to be strong and we need to believe in ourselves through God. God gives us peace, love, and will to go through each day with a smile. God bless everyone.