The police officers knelt and asked for forgiveness

In Miami, when protesters approached, the police officers knelt and asked for forgiveness. People began praying and crying. This is beautiful. God bless Miami. Hats off to these men and women in uniform.

2 Likes

Wow, this is beautiful. It is very sad that the lives and reputations of all police officers, most especially the innocent ones, got affected because of those that have done wrong. We all mess up in life, what matters is we accept that we have done wrong, apologize, and change our ways. No one is perfect, but choosing to do bad is wrong.

1 Like

I really don’t know what is happening in Miami and the story behind other parts of the US, but I have seen some post regarding riots, and protesters…upon seeing this post, I render my snappy salute to all police officers who sacrificed their lives for the sake of their job. May God protect you all from unseen circumstances so that you can go home with your families safe and sound.

Wow its so amazing to see our police officer have unity and respect to show to the people that not all officer with badges is bad. like the police officer who murder a black man it reminds us that we are not qualified to judge all our officer because we didnt know them only God can judge them.

This is powerful. I more people in authority would be humble and kind enough to admit a wrong act, we would be living in a better and much more peaceful world.

Go, Miami. Praying more cities and states do likewise. And God bless America. It’s been chaotic lately.

It’s been sad @MakkaPakka. I really can’t narrate here what happened because it just breaks my heart. I didn’t even watch the full video of George Floyd being abused, hurt, and murdered. It’s something you would imagine not to happen in real life.

First COVID-19, not this senseless killing of an innocent and gentle colored individual by the authorities. Such events should really make us kneel before God, confess our sings, and plead for his divine intervention.

1 Like

Hello, dear @FaithinGod
This is nice to know… Right now there are too many problems in the world, the virus and these protest and so much hate and anger has erupted on the world… It’s nice to see some people accepting and asking forgiveness, that’s the way of the Lord. And to be honest, it’s the more faster solution, accept their faults and look for solutions… I’m praying for those who are really fighting for their rights, and I hope the looters and bad people don’t accomplish their bad wishes.
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero.

1 Like

Hello there @eestioko…I tried to search for the story behind Floyd, but opt out coz its too humiliating to watch and it’s too heartbreaking :pensive:…mirder is happening anywhere in the world today… last days ago, there is also a case in Davao City wherein a 66 yr.old man fired 5 people just because of the septic tank argument…May the Lord heal our land and let peace reign…

I agree with you Sir @Luis_Ruiz…we are still battling with the virus and here comes the riots and all…I guess people in the US specifically the rioters generalized all the police officers bad for what had happened to Floyd…but seeing this picture melts my heart… I lift up my prayers to God that everyone’s heart will be healed by hatred…

Hello, dear @MakkaPakka
It’s a delicate topic, while I agree for the cause, the fight to stop police brutality and racism… I don’t think it’s the time right now, the virus exist, it’s not like it disappeared… These people are risking themselves, their family and others, and that’s without talking about the rioters or looters that only are taking advantage of the cause to rob or destroy… I mean if you are so angry against the government, why are you destroying or robbing another common citizen? It’s just heartbreaking. I pray to God so they find solutions to their problems…

@Luis_Ruiz: True! Seeing different videos and photos in the internet about this riots and looters are really so heartbreaking…to the extent that they are breaking someone’s car like burning it, breaking the windows, and then breaking the windows of a lot of establishments etc…they didn’t even realize that they are all vulnerable with the covid now…It hurts seeing those people who took years for them to build their businesses, but took just seconds to destroy it… I pray to the Lord for peace, coz peace should always reign in our hearts as always…

2 Likes

This is very heart warming. I heard the news on what happened and it really crushed me. I cannot believe that some people act that way using the power of being a police officer. This goes to all professions and I believe that there are innocent people who only wants to do their job well to support their family. The protesters I understand because they could not do anything else because the government is not listening to them.
I pray for all the people involved in the protest fighting for their rights and I hope justice gets served. I also pray for the police officers trying their best doing their jobs and asking for forgiveness. Let us all pray for the people involved in this situation and may the Lord hear them. Amen.

1 Like

Hello, dear @MakkaPakka
And it’s funny in a sad way… Violence leads to more violence I saw some videos of people woth big guns standing in front of their business… We shouldn’t need to be living like that, with a constant death threat because of some crazy people… They just are starting chaos, and when there are no police officers, who are they gonna blame? Brutality is a problem, but destroying their whole country to what extent and purpose? I simply don’t understand…
We need to be strong in faith, so God can act and control this situation… We need him more than ever.

1 Like

I love how these police officers acted towards the protesters. In the world that we live in today, people find it hard to say sorry especially if they haven’t done anything wrong. Instead of letting pride take over, they asked for forgiveness. I honor them for what they did. It is such a humbling thing to watch.

Agree Sir @Luis_Ruiz…If they are seeking for justice they should not involve other innocent people…I forgot to copy the link where I read about the issue of racism among black people…We are God’s beautiful creation, so no matter what color or race we came from; we should respect each other and learn not to hate…:blush:

Hello, dear @MakkaPakka
Thats what I alwayas have thought… God created us on his own image, doesn’t matter the color. To God that’s the least of things, and really if you think about it, biologically too… People of dark skin were like that because they were just exposed to the sun. It’s not rocket science. I’m sure that trusting in God everything will be alright.

True sir @Luis_Ruiz…actually there are also a lot of racists here…and I am once a victim of racial discrimination too… we went to a pharmacy to buy some medicine, and there is a for sale wallet displayed there, so I went to that section to have a look…since I am looking for a wallet with the same size as my old one, so I compared it in the display… I put it back after as it doesn’t fit…I was shocked as one of the pharmacy attendant approach me and call my attention with a lot of people there, asking me to check my bag… so I immediately opened it and they found nothing… they suspect me as a thief, accidentally labelling me as aborigines as I do have a morena skin color …so until now, I didn’t go back to that pharmacy ever again…:pensive: People should learn to respect other people whatever races they belong, because we are created fairly in the image and likeness of God…

Salute to this people. They were innocent but seems everyone is attacking them. But still thank you for asking forgiveness in behalf of the man behind the crime. It really means alot to the black people who get affected the most. PEACE TO ALL.