The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective

quote from: Minister Lucy Morilla

2 Likes

Hello, dear @Lydia
Great quote! A big amen to that. We sometimes forget or feel that praying doesn’t work… But it’s the contrary! Prayer is the most powerful thing on the whole world, faith can move mountains! We just have to keep praying and God will act. It’s just that we don’t understand his way sometimes, but he will always act for us. Because the good and righteous are more! We can be sure of that! Amen!
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero.

1 Like

I agree with @Luis_Ruiz, prayer does work and move mountains no matter how unmovable it seems. There are messages behind answered or unanswered prayers. We may not understand God’s ways but His ways are better than ours. God’s response is an act of love coming from a father who desires what’s best for His child. Let us always keep that in mind because He loves us more than we can imagine.

1 Like

Hello, dear @kbadum
Yes! I always like to think that, when we are children’s we don’t understand why our dad and mom do some things, we even get angry if they don’t give us what we want (a toy, a treat, food). Well God as Father of all, is the same way… We don’t understand his way, we can’t possibly do. We just got to trust him, just keep praying!
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero.

1 Like

Hello @Lydia Yes Amen! Prayer is simply talking to God. Praying creates a line of communication with our Creator. Praying consistently builds a personal relationship with God that allows Him to see our true inner self our heart. God wants to know what is important to us and what we care deeply about. He wants us to open our hearts to Him.

Hello @Lydia Yes amen! Always take your time; let the spirit develop your prayer. Let the Holy Spirit settle within you and begin its work as promised from Christ Jesus. Get your petition firmly in mind, and then when you are ready, present it to God. God is listening as promised; we must offer Him our all.

@Lydia praying for my friends my family and everyone who is reading this and also this community. Praying that all of us will receive God’s mercy and love during this pandemic situation. Some of us maybe worried sad or anxious in Jesus name may God heal all your pains and wash away your worries and anxieties. I also pray that God make me a righteous one or a deserving one for his blessings. God bless you always and your family