The purpose of the bible is to inspire you to love

The purpose of the bible is to inspire you to love.
It is not a complicated book. It is the word of God, and God’s truth will always be simple.
Here is a summary of the entire bible:
Love God above all else, and love your neighbor as yourself.
We love God first by quitting sin, and then by obeying what He tells us to do.
We love those around us by sharing with them the same gifts God gives to us.
The bible is filled with examples of what love looks like. Jesus Himself lived His life as an example for us to live like also, not so we can debate imaginary philophies and create vain traditions.
Jesus doesn’t want us to debate about Him, He wants us to live as He lived and do as He did.
The apostles in the New Testament were a good example of this. They didn’t waste time studying jewish law. Once they received the Holy Ghost they got right out there and started loving.
In fact, it was by their very intellectual ignorance that people knew they were with Jesus.
Acts 4:13 KJVS
[13] Now when they saw the boldness of Peter and John, and perceived that they were unlearned and ignorant men, they marvelled; and they took knowledge of them, that they had been with Jesus.
How else could unlearned men boldly preach the mysteries of heaven, unless they truly did have God’s spirit dwelling inside them?
It was the same with Paul
1 Corinthians 2:1-4 KJVS
[1] And I, brethren, when I came to you, came not with excellency of speech or of wisdom, declaring unto you the testimony of God. [2] For I determined not to know any thing among you, save Jesus Christ, and him crucified. [3] And I was with you in weakness, and in fear, and in much trembling. [4] And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man’s wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power:
Paul didn’t have wordly wisdom or strength. He didn’t care to know about anything except Jesus Christ and the meaning of His sacrifice. Because of the true faith Paul had in God, His preaching had power and was of the spirit, not the flesh.
So to all of you who call yourselves Christians, it is time for you to start living like it.
Stop trying to figure out God, and start loving.
Stop arguing and debating, and start meditating and praying.
Stop memorizing bible verses and start building a real relationship with God.
Stop talking about your own opinons and start listening to the wisdom God puts in your heart.
Start being like the apostles who knew little and loved much.
Stop being like the pharisees who knew much and loved little.
Amen. Praise God!

Jake Carroll

Guys it’s not the pure word of God nothing is too many myths in it - is Jesus a type of myth don’t know yet

Brendan Miskell

yes. He is … Just that people make things to be complicated … But that’s fine, we know what’s happening now, we will living in onenes … We shouldn’t be devided by all things …

L’enfant Bien-aime de Dieu