The Rage Of False Prophets: PRAYER POINTS

The Rage Of False Prophets.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Occultic powers assigned against me die, in Jesus name.
  2. Satanic vision, satanic vision against my life die, in the name of Jesus
  3. Any power going from shrine to shrine, I command to be disgraced, in the name of Jesus.
  4. Every spirit of false prophet following me like a shadow, be bound, in the name of Jesus.
  5. The evil connection between me and the marine world is hereby disconnected, in Jesus name.
  6. I refuse to fall under the tactics of fake man of God, in the name of Jesus.
  7. O God, reveal the full identity of this man of God to me and what he represent, in Jesus name.
  8. As from today, I will no longer be deceived by strange prophets, in the name of Jesus.
  9. That evil hand laid on me hypnotize me, wither by fire, in the name of Jesus.
    . Fake hands of the enemies upon my destiny, wither, in Jesus name.
    . Everything stolen from me by a false prophet, I receive it back, in Jesus name.
    . O Lord My Father, show me the right church to go, in the name of Jesus.
    . Every effort of the false prophet to deceive me and extort me shall backfire, in Jesus name.
    . My destiny shall not be exchanged by having sexual contact with this man of God.
    . I bind and separate myself from the evil spirit that control this man of God.
    . Whatever this man of God is using me to magnetize me to his church, Father, destroy it.
    . My legs will not take me to a place where the blessing of God will stop working for m.
    . Every arrow of the false prophet fired into my head to deceive me with fake miracles, backfire.
    . O God, have mercy on me and deliver me from every strange prophet, in Jesus name.
    . Father, loose me under the evil authority of this man of God, in the name of Jesus.
    . Every ritual done on me to steal all my greatness, be returned back to me, in Jesus name.
    . Whatever I have collected in the house of the false prophet, I depossess them spiritually and physically, in the name of Jesus.

Prayers for TRIUMPHANT, PRAYER TEAM & Partners of PRAYER RAIN PROPHETIC FELLOWSHIP INTERNATIONAL, For supernatural prosperity, strength, uncommon signs & wonders and Testimonies in the name Jesus christ.