The reflection of reading Ezekiel 18

I felt heart of God, he doesn’t want man be perished because of sin, but he wish sinners repent and live. Many people has the thinking of Jonah and first son in Luke 15, have the anger toward God, our heavenly father. I also have the misunderstanding to God, I felt sorrow and sorry to God. He is so good, but I don’t know his heart. Jesus showed us the heart and love of God, he is the one who know God and trust God.

Ezekiel18:25 “Yet you say, ‘The way of the Lord is not just.’ Hear, you Israelites: Is my way unjust? Is it not your ways that are unjust? 26 If a righteous person turns from their righteousness and commits sin, they will die for it; because of the sin they have committed they will die. 27 But if a wicked person turns away from the wickedness they have committed and does what is just and right, they will save their life. 28 Because they consider all the offenses they have committed and turn away from them, that person will surely live; they will not die. 29 Yet the Israelites say, ‘The way of the Lord is not just.’ Are my ways unjust, people of Israel? Is it not your ways that are unjust?

1 Like

That seems a good reflection to me. Ezekiel is a powerful book!

It also seems that we are living in a time when the people who call themselves “Christians” say that if God judges at all that God is somehow “unjust”!

Glad to see there is someone here actually reading the Bible, as that is where understanding comes from.

1 Like