The secret to happiness is to focus on God instead of your problems

3 Likes

This is true @Jenny, when we are worried, it’s usually because we’re trying to do everything ourselves. When we’re at peace, it’s usually because we trust that God is in control. Fear rises up whenever we feel out of control. Faith rises up whenever we remember God is in control. At the end of the day, we always have a choice. To worry or be happy. Choose happiness over fear. Choose to trust God and choose to trust His plans and timing. God is stronger, bigger and greater than our problems.

1 Like

@Jenny This is true, when we focus on the bright side we encounter the happeness that God has made for us. Sometimes I forgot to lay down my worries to God instead of putting my worries to God, I just make it to stay in my mind until I drown by a problems and the results are not good. I am thankful because God is always there at my side and gives me hope.

1 Like

Hi there @Jenny!
Amen to this. Let us lift up all our doubts and worries to God because with Him, anything is possible. God knows how we cope and how we deal with situations. He will not give us something we cannot deal with. He knows that we have the ability to surpass these challenges. We must first know how to use our talents to good use and when we do that, those challenges will be easier than before. Let us continue strengthening our faith in Him and spreading His goodness.

@Jenny according to Hebrews 12:2 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith. Let us surrender our fears and doubts and our problems to Jesus. He knows everything. He will help us to win these problems. We will completely happy if we will surrender our anxieties to Him all we have to do is to trust Him no matter what;
let us rejoice in Christ Jesus.