The single most important thing for the church in these last days is the Salvation of Souls. Have we lost our vision?

The single most important thing for the church in these last days is the Salvation of Souls.
Have we lost our vision?

Warrick Noseworthy

I pray to God that never happens

Jean Demarino

We are too busy airing interpretations and debating translations instead of encouraging one another to listen to the father , the veil has been torn

George Mccool

There is more to it than that:Matthew 28:16-20The Great Commission[16] Now the eleven disciples went to Galilee, to the mountain to which Jesus had directed them. [17] And when they saw him they worshiped him, but some doubted. [18] And Jesus came and said to them, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. [19] Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, [20] teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.”

Danny Cary

I wonder sometimes.

Cynthia Jarvis Williams Williams

I don’t ask if the church has lost it’s vision. I pray help me to witness in the harvest field

Brian Hank Becker

Salvation isn’t our job.

Taylor Little

I think too many Christians have made idols out of politics/politicians and taken their focus off of Jesus. Instead of spending so much time on political causes, they need to witness the Gospel.

Laura Laura