The situation in Kabul Afghanistan is dire

The situation in Kabul Afghanistan is dire. The first picture is inside the transport plane carrying over 600 people out. I urge you to keep the remaining citizens in prayer, especially those Christian believers who had cooperated with the legitimate government and are now being hunted by the Taliban. This came from a friend whom I will keep unnamed, “We have 22 people in the underground in Afghanistan we are in contact with all of them and they are in great danger. All of them expect to be killed. We are looking at every option to rescue but the Taliban controls all exits. We spoke with one and he said the Taliban was going door to door and did not expect to be alive tomorrow. Please have your people pray. The situation is tragic…”

Skip Heitzig

Why did you have to come on social media and give out so many information that they are underground.smt.

Valrie Nells

Gerard Gill

I cannot imagine being in such a situation. To walk a mile in their shoes….

Danie Marie Clifton

If you had anything to do with Biden being in office, this blood is on your hands.

Dana Martrain

Whilst I have no issue with helping anyone in need…we will I’m sure offer sanctuary to many…but this will be against us when the taliban uprise as there will be so many of theirs here…and when I say here I mean EVERYWHERE and ANYWHERE

Catherine Helen O’Shea

For I know that nothing is impossible for Almighty God to do , God of all creature I don’t know how you re going to do it but I pray to YOU rescue all you people from the wicked Taliban in JESUS NAME AMEN

Michael Nwaibe

We know the enemy is having his last fling in the world working toward the crucendo BUT God is at work even in this…we all know what His word says…so we also know there is power in prayer and the how…can be altered!

Catherine Helen O’Shea