The spirit of God is alive in you as you are alive today

Because they are ministers of Satan…Babbling on.
Separate yourselves from them…
I write to you this…
the spirit of God is alive in you as you are alive today.
Jesus Christ is Alive in Heaven as well looking down to his fallen angels.(Humans)
To be a minister or your ministry is only to Jesus Christ.
Your tools: Faith, hope and Love.
Your ministry:
Pray always, tithe your time daily by reading Scripture, give thanks always.
How to pray:
From your heart,
From anywhere
Silently in your head…
If you notice a rainbow… give thanks that is a sign Moses is splitting the Red Sea… calling you out of Babylon!
Be deceived by no one you can see or hear on this earth… those are the antichrist…
They deny the Power of Holy Spirit and say listen to me now for I am christ on the cross talking to you as a pawn of Satan taking down those left who believe in Jesus Christ and OUR living Gods spiritual church which is not seen or heard on earth because it is in heaven above us.
They want to keep you like a caged animals.
Deceiving us to focus on them, worship in a building, with closed eyes.
Ever heard this line straight from Hell?
“Let us bow our heads and close our eyes in prayer”
That is a sign as well.
“Have you not read”…is what Jesus Christ and his Apostles taught as a warning to not follow devils you can see and hear on earth.
Let no man deceive you.
The writing on the wall… is another warning.
Like a man teaching in a room with a chalkboard.
Remember the Holy Spirit is in us made in the Image of God but we lost our wings.
See genesis ch 1 and 3.
Adam and eve had wings but were growing old cut of by sin. Ch 1
Ch 3 eve died, Adam had one wing left and thats were Humans began…he formed eve from the dirt.
Thus we are the last generation…

Bill Davis

We must have different bibles. Using just ONE simple example from this babbling. When I see a rainbow i think of Noah and God’s promise to never flood the earth again. When has it ever been a sign or metaphor of Moses getting the Israelites out of the land of Egypt?

Tyler Dixon

Fallen Angels: pali anđeli are not humans. He created us as humans, different. Bb

Antonija Horvat

The bible speaks in threes and each story has a couple purposes one is to teach us as his children his way of love the other is to disrupt religious beliefs and change their hearts if Jesus was here today he would sit with sinners not all you perfect people

Buddy Farrar

The devil is a liar

ShaNetra Kirkwood

A lot of weirdness in one post? Where in the Bible - what verse? - gave you the idea - Eve and Adam had wings?

Mark Buchanan

Oy veh…???

Barbara Zebleckis

Adam was made from dust and Eve from his rib. We are not fallen angels. We were made in God’s image, angels were not. Christ died for man, not angels

Tammy Westbrook Truss