The Stronghold of all People

The Stronghold of all People
I am both old and young. I was born into the flesh in 1943, so, you might say I am old. But I say I am young also, because I believe that my spiritual being is eternal and being eternal, it cannot be aged. My spiritual side is my soul and that belongs to God; it is, therefore, eternal. This belief is snuggled into my zeal in the knowledge that God is my light, as He is for all. God is both judge and refuge for all people for all time before we are born to the flesh and forever after our flesh dies.
Although I am a Christian, I have studied many world religions. There are people around our small planet who are very devout and pray to God daily. There is only one god, but there are just as many names for God that there are religions on Earth. I understand that many people will not agree with me on this. I also believe in Jesus as the mortal manifestation of God on Earth. And I believe that reading in other religions, there are many manifestations of God on Earth. Could these other manifestations also be Jesus in other names according to the different traditions? Only Go knows; we cannot for we lack the Wisdom of God. If we believe in one all-mighty God, then we cannot denounce other religions just because different names are used. God’s doors are open to everyone. Jesus said, in my Father’s house there are many rooms; let us not forget that. The glory of God is manifold; we are all safe and secure in His loving arms. We listen for His voice within us and magnify His daily presence.
Let us join with others recognizing our shared glory in His eternal presence within.
© Russell Kendall Carter

Russell Carter

There. Some Quotes you say the Bible says that wrong John 14 Chapter In my Father House are many mansion not Rooms ,also Jesus say Know man commas unto the Father but my me 1 John says There only 3 bares Record in heaven The Father The Son and the Ho… See more

Howard Garrett

No one has seen God at any time. (New Testament) Old Testament : For no one shall see me and live.#Revelationsforreal

Cliff Beverly

I can settle this with one passage form the Bible…"Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before … See more

Marilyn M Murphy

Have you tried Jesus and he works exactly as the Bible says God is true only the word of God the Holy Bible that’s really true I have experienced it in my 87 years life you can trust the Bible you received a not because you ask not

Wayne R. Childs

This person is comparing Jehovah God to all the cult religions of man made idols. There’s a vast difference here. Jesus did it all on the cross for entry into heaven. Religion does not. Nobody layed his life down but Jesus. All idols are made, lifeless… See more

Tholsee Reddy