The tribulation will be worse by far

Reflection from Karl Henager

The tribulation will be worse by far. When you hear that millions have inexplicably disappeared you will have seven horrible years.

If you think this is our last Pandemic or “natural” disaster you are sadly mistaken. Read the book of Revelation. As a Christian, I feel like the book of Revelation is unfolding before us. It shouldn’t be shocking, either, given the state of immorality in our world. Every day, the boundaries of sin seem to be pushed further and further. The line between right and wrong has slowly been erased by society, television, and pop culture.

Witchcraft, spiritualism, “New Age” belief systems are being celebrated and exalted. Abortions, literal baby murders, are called a “right”, and are supported by so many. We have been removed further from the world God created and intended.

We need to take this time to re-evaluate ourselves. We need to prepare and repent. Jesus will return just as his word tells us. This is a fantastic wake up call, and I am taking it so seriously. I want to go Home to my Father, when my time is up.

Until The Lord calls me away from this world to the next, I want to make it clear that I believe in Jesus Christ as the true Lord and Savior. I believe that Jesus is the Son of God, was sacrificed on the cross, died for our sins, and rose again. He loves us all dearly (far more than we deserve) and forgives our sins if we repent. His Word says "whosoever believeth in Me, should not perish but have everlasting life”.

This is the best challenge I have seen on Facebook, so if the Holy Spirit moves you and you’re not ashamed, just copy and make this your status update.

Can I get an Amen for being a believer in the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit?

1 Like

Amen. Jesus is coming soon we dont know where,when no one knows it. We must be prepare as a believer of Christ and hold on to His promises and we need to share gospel to everyone who doesn’t know Jesus.

The Great Tribulation was clearly written in the Bible, and it is defined as a time of trouble and difficulty as never before seen on the earth, leading up to the Millennium. We might ask when will this happen? There is no exact time, date, and year but we have to be prepared, repent, and ask God’s forgiveness. We do not know when the chariot will arrive, but we are to be ready when it comes.

@KARL HENAGER .
Amen!
This is my first time to see this tribulation picture.
THE APOSTLES CREED
I believe in God the Father Almighty, Maker of heaven and earth.
And in Jesus Christ, His only Son, our Lord; Who was conceived by the Holy Spirit; Born of the Virgin
Mary; Suffered under Pontius Pilate; Was crucified, dead and buried; He descended into Hell; The third
day He rose again from the dead; He ascended into heaven; And sitteth on the right hand of God the
Father Almighty; From thence He shall come to judge the living and the dead.
I believe in the Holy Spirit; The Holy Christian Church, the Communion of Saints; The Forgiveness of
sins; The Resurrection of the body; And the life everlasting. Amen

Credits to : https://www.aflc.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/Creeds.pdf

When we talk of end of days, rapture and tribulation immediate reaction would be fear. As enumerated on the above image, all of the things listed are all phenomenon that we don’t want to go through. But as Christians we feel excited because we will meet our loving Savior Jesus Christ, and all of our worries and hardships here on earth will end. On the flip side of it, we must not be selfish. As what the signs says that the end is near, we Christians should be busy for our family, love once and friends who are not yet saved. Busy in the sense that we should be praying for them twice if not more than how we are praying before. Not just that, but we should be conscious about how we live our lives. Our lives should be lived like walking witnesses for salvation, meaning we need not open our mouth but how we live our lives should speak about salvation. It should be that when people look at us they will see Jesus living inside us.

The Book of Revelations…oh, my. Who can fully and truly understand it?

Experts say you have to know the Books of Daniel and Isaiah first before jumping into the last book of the Bible.

I believe in the prophets, prophecies, rapture, tribulation, second coming, and so on. They are Truths but they are difficult to fully understand in layman’s language. So I settle in one Truth about End Days – the Lord will come “like a thief in the night” (1 Thess 5:2). No one knows exactly. What’s important is to be prepared.

Hello, dear @faithpixel
Good reflection by the friend Karl Henager, this is some time to be thinking, is no surprise that when the world is in the worst we take a hit like the one made by the coronavirus, in a way is a thing that should tick on our minds the need to be better Christians and return to the teachings of Jesus Christ. We need to understand this and not let that all of this was for nothing… Amen for the words or Karl, for believing in the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero