THE WAY TO BE SAVED

Reflection from Peter Feriozzi

Even Christ Himself—in perhaps His most famous quote—denied the need for works to accomplish salvation: “For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life” (John 3:16). In fact, the need for baptism would contradict the entirety of Christ’s ministry.

THE WAY TO BE SAVED — Romans 10:9
“That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.”

Romans 10:10
“For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.”

The Bible says in Romans 10:9 that if thou (you) shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus and shalt believe in thy heart that God Hath raised him (JESUS) from the dead, thou (YOU) shalt be saved… IT’S THAT SIMPLE…

The Bible is very clear…For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation."… read the last part… with confession there is salvation there has to be a time and a place in your life that you asked Jesus Christ to be your lord and savior to be saved…

Salvation is BY BELIEF on Christ and His finished work (John 19:30) on the cross ALONE - NOT BY good works, nor being a good person, nor Ten Commandments following, nor attending church, nor water baptism, nor any religious ritual. (Ephesians 2:8-9, 1 Cor. 15:1-4, John 3:14-18, John 6:39-40, Acts13:38-39, Romans 8:2, Philippians 3:9, Romans 4:4-5, Galatians 2:16-21, 2 Corinthians 3:7-9, Romans 3:20, Romans 5:20, 1 Corinthians 15:56, Romans 3:19-28… the list goes on and on)

If you believe that God raised Jesus from the dead then say this prayer – just say God I believe in my heart that Jesus died, shed his blood, and arose from the dead. Jesus, come into my heart and give me eternal life. I now confess that Jesus Christ is my Lord and savior thank you Father for saving me.

The prayer is not what saves you it’s the belief in your heart and the confession with your mouth that saves you the prayer does not have to be this exact prayer it can be any prayer but you have to confess with your mouth and believe in your heart that Jesus Christ came and died for your sins that is the only way to be saved…

In order for a person to be saved he must truly know Jesus…It doesn’t matter how good or bad you have been. It doesn’t matter where you’re from or what your religious background is. If you repent of your sin and trust in Christ you will be truly saved.

1 Like

In Christ alone God’s rich provision of salvation for sinners is treasured up: by Christ alone God’s abundant mercies come down from heaven to earth. Christ’s blood alone can cleanse us; Christ’s righteousness alone can cleanse us; Christ’s merit alone can give us a title to heaven. Jews and Gentiles, learned and unlearned, kings and poor men–all alike must either be saved by the Lord Jesus or lost forever

One must know God first before he truly understand his words and be saved.
Though His love is effectual, God has decided not to complete our sanctification apart from our own efforts to submit to and manifest His love. He wills and works within us, calling us to work out our salvation in fear and trembling. Our efforts to be holy do not obligate God to declare us righteous in His sight and therefore worthy of heaven. Only the perfect righteousness of Christ, imputed to us through faith in Him alone, enables us to stand in God’s presence.
It is the effectual love of God that first changes our hearts after we submit to him in order to make us capable of love and to be saved by his grace.

@MakkaPakka i agree with you, its not about religion, its about your personal relationship with God.
Jesus is the way the truth and the life John 14:6
if we are truly believe that Jesus died on the cross for our sins and accept Him as our personal Lord and saviour , i think that is the way to be saved

Amen and praise the Lord!

The verse I use most often when sharing and affirming God’s plan for salvation is Eph 2:8-9: “For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— not by works, so that no one can boast.”

We can never save ourselves, no one and nothing can ever save us. It is only by the grace of God through our faith in Jesus Christ, the only Lord and Savior!

1 Like