The works of God should be made manifest in him

Jesus, my Holy Lord, almighty creator, when Jesus the Lord came to the blind man, he only saw the desire for the light in the man, and he restored his vision with love and mercy. Without the man’s expectation. When Jesus’ the creator’s hands was on his eyes, he felt the special healing power, “is it light or heavy, the Lord’s hand?” He didn’t even be aware that was Jesus the savior come and healing.
Who can say this declaration is only spoken for this man, it is for every man.

“Neither hath this man sinned, nor his parents: ” Jesus shared to the crowds , “but that the works of God should be made manifest in him. “

Jesus, the Lord, my savior, I only know you are the light of my life, you are the light of the world. You came to me and let me see you, as a blind see the light. You yourself are the light of the dark world. “The true light that gives light to everyone was coming into the world.” (John 1: 9)

The disciples wanted to ignore the blind from birth, but you say, “No! Lead every one who needs me (the light) come to me, It is to let the works of God be made manifest in him. God loves him, I love him. Don’t ignore, I will heal! I will care! I will restore!”
You come as the light for the world. Lord, help me to see you, touch you.
The world is as a big blind man, he lost his vision from birth. “Lord, come to me! Anoint my eyes with clay. I want be washed, and clean, and then see!”
John 9: 3 Jesus answered, Neither hath this man sinned, nor his parents: but that the works of God should be made manifest in him.