Then washed I thee with water; yea, I throughly washed away thy blood from thee, and I anointed thee with oil

Magnify the LORD with me; let us exalt His name together.

I sought the LORD, and He answered me; He delivered me from all my fears.

Those who look to Him are radiant with joy; their faces shall never be ashamed.…

I will say to the north, ‘Give them up!’ and to the south, ‘Do not hold them back.’ Bring my sons from afar and my daughters from the ends of the earth—

“How can two walk together unless they are agreed?”

In that day there shall be a fountain opened to the house of David and to the inhabitants of Jerusalem for sin and for uncleanness.

To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.

Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you.

Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth; then washed I thee with water; yea, I throughly washed away thy blood from thee, and I anointed thee with oil.

Behold, how good and pleasant it is when brothers live together in harmony!

It is like fine oil on the head, running down on the beard, running down Aaron’s beard over the collar of his robes.

It is like the dew of Hermon falling on the mountains of Zion.

For there the LORD has bestowed the blessing of life forevermore.

For the righteous LORD loveth righteousness; his countenance doth behold the upright.

Psalm 34:3-5
Amos 3:3
Isaiah 43:6
Acts 26:18
Zechariah 13:1
Psalms 133:1-3
Ezekiel 16:9
Ezekiel 36:25
John 17:17-19
Psalm 11:7

images - 2023-02-22T091925.103